Kite & Key Media is seeking a researcher/analyst to assist with the creation of video scripts and other content-related tasks. The range of responsibilities include:
- Conducting exploratory research on potential video topics
- Fact-checking scripts
- Monitoring the work of research institutions, scholarly publications, the popular press, and government agencies for relevant topics/research findings
- Serving as a liaison with scholars for the purposes of script review
- Working closely with Kite & Key’s production team to translate scholarly findings for a lay audience while retaining factual precision
- Assist with research for—and management of—data visualization projects
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in public policy and comfortable parsing research material. An ability to track down and determine the reliability of original sources is essential, as is a facility with both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Because Kite & Key’s videos cover a wide range of topics, a generalist’s ability to toggle between multiple issue areas is key. Equally important is the ability to present research findings in a concise format for Kite & Key’s executive team. For the right candidate, the role could include writing and/or project management opportunities.
Hybrid or remote option for the right candidate
This role will preferably be full-time, but we are willing to consider part-time candidates. Please send both a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
Subscribe and follow along on social channels for new content @kiteandkeymedia.