Kite & Key is looking for a senior-level marketer who is passionate about the power of digital media. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in video marketing campaigns, a deep understanding of digital advertising, and experience driving growth for (media) brands. He/she must be innovative and results-driven.
Past digital agency experience; interest in public policy; background in search engine marketing; and creative design skills a plus.
This position is full-time remote or hybrid.
To apply, you must send your resumé, cover letter (required), and favorite Kite & Key video to [email protected].
- Propose and develop tailored, channel-specific digital video strategies
- Oversee and manage SEO/SEM — YouTube, Google Ads, Google Ad Grants, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager accounts
- Offer innovative and creative thinking to expand reach
- Devise road map for audience acquisition and content consumption across priority — owned and unowned — channels
- Cultivate new audiences by researching and liaising with partners willing to promote video content; foster relationships with influencers for long-term audience development
- Work closely with marketing, production, and fundraising teams to bring digital media content to market in an effective and engaging way
- Advise teams on creative needs; identify new opportunities; and manage go-to market plans for video launches
- Surface and synthesize qualitative and quantitative insights that shape future video marketing campaigns and promotional outreach
- Identify gaps to better serve target audiences through digital media; help shape the multi-year product strategy across platforms
- Actively report on trends in the media landscape
- Think outside-the-box for partnership and syndication opportunities
- Monitor and optimize performance, not only in terms of audience and consumption but also in terms of audience retention, engagement, etc.
Experience and skills:
- 5-8+ years of demonstrated experience in video marketing and strategy
- Design skills (Adobe Creative Suite) to help create derivative content — with video production team — on platforms like Instagram, TikTok, etc.
- Cross-functional leadership background
- Experience building / growing a brand; driving video consumption; owning and achieving target KPIs
- Ability to identify and tap into new in-market audiences
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and know how to optimize campaigns across platforms
- Experience developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Experience flexing between strategic and tactical responsibilities
Salary range: $70,000-$90,000/year
Subscribe and follow along on social channels for new content @kiteandkeymedia.