Kite & Key Media is a nonprofit digital company dedicated to illuminating the biggest issues facing America and the world. Driven by facts and evidence, its videos translate cutting-edge research and journalism into digestible media that offers the context necessary for understanding issues affecting our lives.
We’re looking for a senior-level marketer who is passionate about the power of digital media. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in measurable video marketing success, an interest in public policy, an intimate understanding of digital advertising, and experience driving growth for (media) brands. He/she must be innovative and results-driven, with an aptitude for carrying out high-level strategies from concept through to implementation. Background working in (or with) an agency a plus.
- Work closely with team to bring digital media content to market with the goal of driving brand awareness, engagement, and acquisition
- Oversee and manage YouTube, Google Ads, Google Ad Grants, Google Analytics, and Google Tag Manager accounts
- Develop new audiences by researching and liaising with partners willing to promote video content; foster relationships with influencers for long-term audience development
- Advise teams on creative needs; identify new opportunities; and manage go-to market plans for video launches
- Surface and synthesize qualitative and quantitative insights that shape future video marketing campaigns and promotional outreach
- Identify gaps to better serve target audiences through digital media; help shape the multi-year product strategy across platforms
- Create tailored digital video campaigns
- Closely monitor consumption metrics but also, more importantly: audience retention, subscriber growth, average view duration, shares, rankings, traffic sources, conversion rates, video-to-engagement ratios, impression click-through rates, lead generation, view velocity, etc.
Experience, knowledge, and skills:
- 5-10+ years of demonstrated experience in video marketing and strategy
- Cross-functional leadership background
- Experience building / growing a brand; driving video consumption; owning and achieving target KPIs
- Ability to identify and tap into new in-market audiences
- Understanding of the marketing funnel and know how to optimize campaigns across platforms
- Experience developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- Experience flexing between strategic and tactical responsibilities
- Knowledge of the consumer video landscape and drivers of consumer video consumption habits
New York City, hybrid, or remote option for the right candidate
To be considered for a full-time or contract-based position, please be sure to submit BOTH a cover letter (including language that details your interest in public policy) and resume to [email protected].
Subscribe and follow along on social channels for new content @kiteandkeymedia.